If you’re a poler who has something fun to say — say it here! The Curvy Girls Pole Blog is officially open to guest blogging submissions! This is a platform for ALL OF US to express ourselves, so I’m opening the door to all of you to do just that!
For those unfamiliar with guest blogging, it means that you can submit your OWN stories to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to have them published on the blog. These submissions can be anything from your personal pole journey to “10 Things I wish I Knew Before My First Performance” and even tutorial videos. Feel free to get as creative as you like.
The only requirements are…
- The piece that you submit must be original content that has not been posted anywhere else and by submitting the article to Curvy Girls Pole, you are transferring ownership of that material to Curvy Girls Pole if it is published on the blog.
- Nothing negative – this is a platform for positivity and empowerment.
- You must submit a photo of yourself and an “about me” snippet along with your article to accompany your story if it is published
- You do NOT have to be a curvy poler to submit a guest blog post (so long as you understand the platform and your content is something that applies to ALL polers)
- No studio features or sponsored posts will be published (don’t submit articles featuring your studio unless it’s for a very news-worthy reason and no articles by brand ambassadors trying to showcase products they represent)
For those who do get featured:
- If you submit 3 or more published articles per month, you will have the opportunity to become a CGP correspondent (pretty much a permanent guest blogger) and have your photo and bio featured under the “About Us” tab of the blog.
- If your article is featured – you will be informed via email and receive a link once it has gone live.
- All submissions will be reviewed, edited and potentially slightly altered for grammatical reasons.
That’s it! If you have any questions or would like to submit a story, please contact me (Jada) at CurvyGirlsPole@gmail.com